14.6.10

the "i've come to realize" meme

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size - is just right for me (though i sometimes prefer it were bigger :P )

2. I've come to realize that my job - is not the same as my career.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving - i need to make decisions faster.

4. I've come to realize that I need - to think before i speak.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost - some of my child-like wonder.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when - i get interrupted and can't say what i need to say.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk - i will not drive anywhere!

8. I've come to realize that money - is frustrating and annoying.

9. I've come to realize that certain people - will never change.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always - be in charge of my own decisions.

11. I've come to realize that my siblings - are kind of nice sometimes.

12. I've come to realize that my mom - makes the best food in the world!!

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone -  is not as important as i wish it was.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning - i could have made a bunch of better decisions.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep - i was very very very exhaustedly tired.

16. I've come to realize right now I am thinking - that i hope i won't be in too much trouble later.

17. I've come to realize that my dad - was right about a bunch of stuff.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook - i tend to spend way too much time on there.

19. I've come to realize that today - i got a lot accomplished.

20. I've come to realize that tonight - might not go the way i wish it could.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow - has a lot of potential for good or for bad.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to - get a really truly tat.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost to this is - ... well, i don't know if anyone will "repost this" cos this isn't a facebook note, it's a blog post, so i can't tag anyone.

24. I've come to realize that life - is harder and more complicated now than it was when i was a child.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend - is going to be a lot of not fun.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset - is We Are The Fallen or Dommin or Demon Hunter or My Chemical Romance or something dark like that. it helps.

27. I've come to realize that my friends - are the best in the world.

28. I've come to realize that this year - is going to be crazy.

29. I've come to realize that my ex(s) -  ... i don't have any!

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should - listen and think before i speak.

31. I've come to realize that I love - my jeff.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand - why.

33. I've come to realize my past - formed who i am now, but it doesn't have to control me in the future.

34. I've come to realize that parties - with my friends are really fun.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified - of doing or saying the wrong thing.

36. I've come to realize that my life - could be really really awesome, depending on my choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment