16.8.09

gotta love a meme

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6.30/7

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium Rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Firefly, no question.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I'm pretty happy in BC, but I wouldn't mind living in the UK somewhere

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Porridge

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Yes.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Zucchini, eggplant, feta cheese, and potato chips.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
I don't know

10. Favorite dressing?
Caesar salad dressing

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I don't really drive - but when I do it's my parents' Mazda MPV

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Black ones.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Wales

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
No.

15. Where would you want to retire?
What if I don't want to retire?

16. Favorite time of day?
Between 5am & 10am. Thus speaks a morning person.

17. Where were you born?
Kamloops

18. What is your favourite sport to watch?
No.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
There are no tags in blogger.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first
See above

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Most curious just to see who will bother.

22. Bird watcher?
Not really

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning - see Q16

24. Do you have any pets?
No.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I have a boyfriend, but if you read my blog on a regular basis you'll know that already.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Harriet the Spy, or a writer, or a gymnast, or an astronaut. That reminds me, I really should read Harriet the Spy again soon.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Going to the Tea House with Jessi.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cat cat cat cat cat.

29. What's the strangest thing you've bought lately?
Gas!

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes

31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, once, when I was a baby, and the paramedics thought I had a serious head injury because of a red birthmark on the back of my head.

32. Any pet peeves?
Grammar & spelling mistakes

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Ham & Pineapple, baby

34. Favorite Flower?
Pansies, roses, daisies

35. Favorite ice cream?
Yes.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant
I don't eat fast food.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Haven't taken it yet.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Someone called Gloria [last name omitted for privacy] - on a corset mailing list

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Venus&Mars or Millenium

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Slept over at Leanne's

41. Like your job?
Don't have one yet

42. Broccoli
Is just barely tolerable

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Haven't really gone on vacation, except a week at Hole-in-the-wall in South Africa.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
I don't really go out to dinner. So I can't even remember.

45. What are you listening to right now?
KT Tunstall - Hold On.

46. What is your favorite color?
Black black black black black black!!!

47. How many tattoos do you have?
One.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
See Q19

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
7.53 am

50. Coffee Drinker
I'm a tea drinker.

51. What would you tell yourself if you could go back in time?
They're right when they say it's really easy to do stupid things.

No comments:

Post a Comment