THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS
1. With whom did you last get angry?
2. What is your weapon of choice?
sword. longswords are good, or bastard swords
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
i think so, if it was necessary
4. How about of the same sex?
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
um - my mom? i think?
6. What is your pet peeve?
common grammatical/spelling errors (eg., mischievious. or prolly. or...)
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
i can keep grudges, but i can let them go easily too. it depends on the situation, really.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
wear my retainers
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't.
well, i really should write a thank you letter to the "main chance bursary" people - otherwise i don't get the bursary - but i haven't yet.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
i don't remember.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones)?
no. i'm not that bored.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
on saturday when i was hiking the devil's staircase.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
i don't use an alarm clock.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
i don't know.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
dark all the way.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
a glass-worth of mead. that stuff packs a punch.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, LUNCH?
i don't think so
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
um - 2?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
um - 2?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
um - yes. i confess i have.
4. Have you done it?
i'm a virgin all the way pal.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
i don't think so.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
venus&mars, and millenium.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
buy a custom-made corset, & a sword, and ....
no, i'd probably buy a house.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
rich, i think.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
maybe - but i'd have to get an extreme job simultaneously. something fun.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
i confess, i have.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
way too many. but i don't give a crap.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
finished AP Biology without going mad or yelling at the teacher.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
made a prom dress with duct tape
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
write a novel - and have it published.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
i think i have. i can't remember, though.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
slept past my usual wake-up time
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
leanne's narnia sword, or don's glamdring sword.
2. Who would you want to go on Trading Spaces with?
i don't know
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
um - Bono, i think.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
not really - well, maybe i wish i had pointy ears, but i don't know if that counts.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
7. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
... i don't know... greed, i guess, given my answers
THE SEVEN HEAVENLY VIRTUES
1. What religion do you follow?
i'm a christian
2. What religion were you raised as?
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?
4. Do you have your own commandments?
um - what?
5. What was the last promise you broke?
i have no idea. i don't remember if i've broken any.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?
i might have.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
there is no such thing as perfection - at least among humans.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?
No, but that's alright.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
To do what god wants, not what i want.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?
4. Freedom or fate?
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?
6. Do you gamble?
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?
maybe, but i can't remember.
1. What causes do you support?
none at the moment - can't afford to.
2. What causes have you given money or time to?
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?
yes, i think i have. i stood in front of a barbecue for three hours, flipping burgers for homeless people.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel?
i doubt it.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?
no - have given one a sandwich & stuff though
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?
i would if they needed it, and i could afford it
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
i can't remember
1. What are you most afraid of?
my own control issues.
2. What did you do today that was really brave?
nothing that i know of
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?
river tam - cos she's just awesome.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright?
yep, right before my ONE line in the WHOLE PLAY.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?
i can be both.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty?
2. If they re instituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?
i would go.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?
i don't really know.
4. What should be guaranteed legal?
limitations on copyright restrictions.
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?
Well considering that he's not the president anymore, i think this question is a little out-of-date. i suspect it's talking about the vote-counting issue.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial?
i don't pay attention to media circuses.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?
not yet - someday i may get riled up enough to, but i haven't so far.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?
eating. i like my food.
2. Do you collect anything?
music, i guess.
3. Are you addicted to anything?
sugar, books, computer (facebook&webcomics&the forum...), privacy, doing my own thing
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?
either cash or debit
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do?
let my room get into such a bad state.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?
1. Who is the wisest person you know?
derek usher - or jesus.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?
i don't think i have.
3. Do you take advice when it's given?
depends on the situation, and the person giving the advice, and whether the advice is even applicable or appropriate.
4. What area are you wisest in?
i don't know. everytime i think i know something, i find i don't know anything about it after all.
5. Do you drive defensively?
i don't drive - at least, i've only got my L.
6. What did you learn today?
that natural/organic sunscreen smells even worse than ordinary sunscreen.
7. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue?