22.2.11

day 26- list 10 things that you are thankful for

  1. vitamin C & handkerchiefs (why yes, i do have a cold, how ever did you guess?)
  2. night off work on friday, so i get to go see my mama in her play
  3. turkish delight is going to be sold at the play's concession (why yes, mama's play is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, how ever did you guess?)
  4. own apartment, own kitchen, own kitchen sink to keep shiny (thank you FLYlady for that one)
  5. the clouds that enabled me to get some sleep today
  6. my grandma, who decided that i needed a ride to work last night and then a ride home from work this morning.
  7. payday is this week
  8. my guitar
  9. the snow is nearly non-existent, so i can actually ride my bike to work
  10. my friends and my family

No comments:

Post a Comment