9.5.13

Another Thursday.

Good morning.

I have nothing to say today. Nothing exciting or new happened between this time yesterday and now, but I'll give a short summary just because I can.

Yesterday I was at work at 8 am. I opened and closed three tickets, and I sat at a desk. I ate my lunch and went for a walk with my co-workers after lunch. At four, I went home.
At home I watched Monday's episode of Castle, and Tuesday's episode of NCIS (on which topic, by the way: WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING?!?), and I may have eaten some dinner. I actually legitimately don't remember. That's odd.
At 7.30, I left my house and did some quickie grocery shopping. Got home by 9, and spent another forty-five minutes or so wandering the series of tubes. Then I went to bed.
My alarm went off at 6.15, and I got up and did stuff and then went to work. At about 8 I submitted my timesheet for my first week of work, and since then I've been sitting at my desk browsing reddit. It's very exciting.

Oh, I guess one thing did happen: Hyperbole and a Half has returned to her blog this morning after about eighteen months away. It's good to read her stuff again. If you've never heard of her, she's the brilliant originator of "ALL THE THINGS".

In other "news", I'm completely obsessed with my Vibram FiveFinger shoes - I wear them everywhere I can get away with wearing them. Also, I require tea. Also, welcome to near-stream-of-consciousness writing, because I'm bored and I wish to write, but have no clue what to write about specifically. Hence the very short and uninteresting summary of Yesterday through to Today.

I suppose I could post this and go do something else, but frankly, Something Else will probably consist of Reddit or Minesweeper, both of whose depths I have plumbed enough for one week, so I'd honestly rather be inflicting Relentless and Unceasing Blog upon you all. Ergh, that sounds like a disease...

So. Relentless and Unceasing.
Ironically, I have now run out of things to say.

Signing off.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment