22.5.13

In the interim ...

I realise I haven't posted in a couple of days. There are a few reasons for this.

1. Monday was a holiday. I did dick-all. Including not blogging. It was marvelous and rather restful.

2. Tuesday I just didn't get around to it.

3. I have one or two long and different sorts of blog post planned, and they're currently percolating in my head. This started because of something I sat through on Sunday, and continued because of a conversation I had with a friend last night over facebook. They'll be a rather different flavour from my usual sorts of blog posts, but they're not ready, so it may be next week before they properly emerge. But they're one more reason I haven't posted yet.

Oh yes, and dear lord - the Doctor Who finale was MARVELLOUS, but damn you, Moffat, and your cliffhanging ways. I don't even.
I watched it at 2.00 Sunday morning after my friend dropped me off - she texted me at 11.30pm wanting to drive to White Rock and wanting company (you should really stop ingesting caffeine that late, dear...). Got to bed at 3. Watched it again with my brother Sunday afternoon. And another friend is coming over Saturday morning to watch it with me before D&D. Good thing I enjoyed the episode - but the suspense hits all over again, every time, and then I want November to be here already. Damn it, Moffat. Why.

Anyway, that's it for today. Look for a couple of longer posts in the near future.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment