16.5.13

Batman, crying, metal show.

Last night I was forced by my friend to watch the worst and cheesiest Batman movie in existence. It featured George Clooney as Batman, and while he did his best with the role, he should never have been cast in it. It also had the Governator as the bad guy - and overwhelming numbers of terrible puns in an Austrian accent about freezing and cold. And the Batsuits had nipples. I facepalmed so hard.

After my friend left, I decided to try the "No Cry Challenge"; it's a playlist on youtube and the challenge is to watch through the playlist - without crying, oddly enough. And I can't resist a challenge. I made it through the first seven videos (admittedly, two of those had been removed from youtube; thanks copyright stick-up-the-ass people - so it was really the first five) - but the eighth, the ten-minute compilation of soldiers coming home, finally broke me and I bawled like a baby.
It was oddly refreshing, though. I don't cry often - there's not much in my life to actually cry over. I get teary if I get stressed, but I don't really full-on weep, ever. Mostly because I don't have much reason to. But it was somewhat nice to let go and cry for once, sort of run my emotions through the laundry or something.
Call me crazy, I won't argue with you on that point. But if anybody wants to take the challenge and see if they can get farther than I did, go to this link. I dare you.

Anyways, that's all I got. It's been a slow couple of days. Tomorrow night, though, I'm going to a metal show. It'll be fantastic and I'm super excited. One of the bands that I was actually going specifically to see dropped out though, their drummer apparently quit the band. So that's slightly disappointing. But the other band that I'm going for is still on, so that's alright.

So, yeah. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment