27.5.13

Beginning of a new week...

It's very much a Monday today, or has been so far.

I woke up this morning and didn't want to get out of bed. I also decided that since it's Monday, and I didn't feel like showering, that I didn't have to if I didn't want to; a little bit of deodorant and putting my hair up goes a long way. And you can't tell me you've never done that either.

At work I have about 30-40 computers that I have to wipe, one by one. It takes about an hour and a bit per computer, but fortunately you can move the disc as you go. On the other hand, all the currently burned discs of wiping software have expired licenses. So I have to burn a new one, which requires installing burning software onto my computer. Oh the runaround. So I'm off to burn a disc.

Oh yes, and I get to see Sigur Ros tonight. Thanks Amanda :)

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment