24.5.13

short and sweet

Well, my wonderful father fixed my computer - apparently my /tmp/ permissions got fubar'd royally, and he did stuff and put it back the way it was supposed to be. Thanks daddy!

It's also Friday and I don't want to be at work today, even though this was already a short week, but the day will be over soon.
I think I might also drop in on my parental residence to use the maternal carbon unit's sewing machine, because mine is without a presser foot, and sewing by hand is impossibly tedious. I know you'll be reading this, so may I, mother?

And on Monday, I'm going to see Sigur Ros with my friend, so I'm leaving work early by two hours. It'll be good.

Short blog today, but I don't have much to say.
Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. So why is he your wonderful dad, and I'm just the maternal carbon unit?? Hm???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... I felt like writing it that way? You are my wonderful mummy, if that makes you feel better :) how was mumford?

      Delete